Friday, November 14, 2008

Review- Kiss My Face Coconut Pineapple Lip Balm

This lip balm is %72 organic. It soothes, smoothes and protects chapped lips with an SPF 15.

The scent of this lip balm reminds me of a Pina Colada (my favorite drink). Most of the ingredients are of organic origin and it's made in a NOP (National Organic Program) facility. It has a comprehensive SPF 15 protecting from both UVA & UVB rays. The balm contains lots of "good for you" ingredients such as beeswax, aloe juice, vitamin E and royal jelly. The consistancy is nice and soft without being overly mushy. It works well under lipstick. I really like this balm and the Kiss My Face way of producing it makes me feel good about using it.

I have to whole-heartedly agree with Hillary on everything. I absolutely LOVE Pina Colada (who doesn't right?) but I have a bit of trouble with milk so I can never drink them :( My answer to this dilemma is finding the best Pina Colada scented beauty products and slathering myself with them. Kiss My Face has done a great job with this natural lip balm, and it has an SPF to boot! I'm so excited, usually all of the best Pina Colada smells are in cheapo dollar store lotions that you know aren't good for you.... So this is really a fave. It also stays on longer than most of my current lip balms which are just too emoliant (there is a point where you want your lip balm to stand up for itself!) What a great find! And It's Kiss My Face so you know its affordable. Two thumbs up!

Sheba says:

Kiss My Face Coconut Pineapple Lip Balm is several notches above some of the best lip balms I have tried and used. Personally, I do not like Coconut and was a bit hesitant to try it but it is not overpowering -- it has the exact right amount for the Pina Colada taste. That might be a problem for some people like me who don't even realize I am liking the taste so much I am licking it off. But, fear not, I just have to reapply more often and I am not complaining!! How can something taste so good and work so well?? I don't know----but Kiss My Face sure has it down pat! I think I am addicted to it now. It is so reasonably priced that I will be able to feed my addiction without hurting my wallet. This is a good addiction!! Besides tasting so good, and treating your lips so well it has the extra added bonus of the SPF!! Try it and you will become a fan for sure.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I lead the marketing at kiss my face and saw your blog entry about our new coconut pineapple lip balm. We really appreciate you taking the time to tell your family, friends and readers about our products. As a small token of our appreciation, please use and feel free to pass along code KMFBLOG3 until 12/15 for 30% off any order at kissmyface.com. And if you ever have any questions or comments, please email me at lewis@kissmyface.com. thanks again, Lewis Goldstein, VP Marketing